Monday, October 6, 2008

Fear my skin.

On a random note: Sometimes I want to take pictures of my Biore strips just so I can post them and be like "LOOK WORLD! FEAR WHAT I HAVE RIPPED FORTH FROM MY PORES! ARE YOU NOT PROUD!?"

weird, yes, I know.

So, I'm totally procrastinating on making an outline for the Peter Paul Rubens Class project of Mayhem that I decided would be a GREAT fucking idea to organize and outline. No really, it totally sounded like a rad idea at the time. So now, to find approx 40 things that are vaguely important about Rubens and his one painting and translate it into a working outline then print them out sequentially for class on Tuesday.

Did I mention the retarded metric shit tonne of homework that I have to do on TOP of that? Oh right, maybe because I am being squished under it. WHEE!

Going to dig myself out now and knuckle down until Maria calls to distract me and I can share the glories of my pore prodding with her.

Damn I'm exciting.

OH! Also, I got a new pair of glasses, rockingly red, that I think I subconsciously chose to highlight the killer zit that subconsciously prompted the biore strip buying. Apparently, I'm not too aware of what my deviant brain is plotting until money has been spent.

No comments: