Thursday, August 14, 2008

WHERE IS MY RED PEN!!

So, sitting across from this gentleman who is in the process of writing his paper, I realize just how much I have my work cut out for me.

Given free rein I think he would write sixty pages in nothing but quotes. Oh dear lord grant me patience. I just had to explain for twenty minutes that he needed to write without looking every two seconds at his material and just give me SOMETHING to work with. He doesn't understand conjugation or tense and has some of the most convoluted sentence structure I've ever seen in a person who is just speaking.

This should be interesting, but at least the paper is on something kinda cool. Effecting positive change through leadership during a crisis.

ok, going to stop bitching now and attempt to get back to work.

1 comment:

Maria Melee said...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/08/12/funny-pictures-spelin-erurs-i-fix-them-for-u/